Benefits Of Green Tea For Sports Persons To Improve Their Performanceadmin
Over the last few years there has been the rising demand and popularity of taking green tea for its multiple health benefits. It is something that has really taken over the world of tea markets, well if we look into the origin of green tea, then as per the available statistics it originated from China around 2000 years ago and is now regarded as the world’s most widely consumed leverage after water. The main reason for its increasing demand is for its multiple health benefits like it helps to lose weight, boost metabolism, and supercharge your energy levels and lots more which we would discuss here.
Why Doctors Advise You To Take Green Tea
Well, since from the ancient times Green tea has been regarded as popular Ayurvedic beverages for its multiple medicinal qualities. Today’s modern science has proved that consuming green tea can cure multiple health hazards like headaches, aches, indigestion, obesity, pains, etc. Well, in this regard the experts have opined that drinking green tea is much more beneficial compared to other teas as it comes natural anti-oxidants called flavenoids which has many health benefits. It comes with following natural ingredients
- Epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) which contain about 59% of the total amount of catechin content
- Epigallocatechin (EGC) present ratio is 19% of Green tea
- Similarly Epicatechin-3-gallate (ECG) consist of about 13% of the total tea
- And Epicatechin (EC) is about 6.4%.
Well, all these above mentioned natural ingredients are all powerful anti-oxidants that help you in reducing damage to cells in the body. Apart from that a recent research have shown that if you drink green tea, then it helps in developing the antioxidant levels in the blood thus prevents cell damage and keep you healthy and fresh.
Top Benefits of Green Tea For Sports Professional
- Helps To Maintain A Healthy Body Weight – According to the medical researchers’ green tea is very useful for maintaining your body weight and thus it is very helpful in reducing obesity as it make you feel healthy. They further revealed that the combination of green tea catechin and caffeine creates a Thermogenic effect that helps in boosting the rate at which all your calories get burned as it also improves the rate of fat oxidation.
- Improves Digestion – Digestion is the most important factor for a sports personnel or athlete since it can directly affect his or her performance level. If a player has a poor digestion, then he or she can never give his best performance resulting losing the match as well his/her rank in their respective sports which can have a direct impact in their career as well. Now, consuming green tea daily helps an athlete to supercharge his/her digestion process by boosting metabolism levels of the body all in a natural way. Even to normal people it helps in the digestion process as it comes with powerful natural anti-oxidants that help cells involve in digestion process more efficient.
- Helps In Effective Body Detoxification– Green tea is a natural diuretic that helps in washing out all the toxins from our body all in a natural way. This removal of toxins makes you feel fresh and healthy from within and in the process boost your energy levels by effective body detoxification.
- Makes you Feel Energetic – Taking Green tea makes you feel fresh as it helps in cleaning your body from inside and thus you always feel fresh and energetic that simply improves your work performance.