FIRST BUD ORGANICS PREMIUM CHIA SEEDS – 250 gm
Chia seeds are excellent source of fibres, omega 3 fatty acids and minerals.The seeds are white, gray or black in color and highly nutritious.Chia seeds are also rich in vitamins such as vitamin C, thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin. Other nutrients include vitamin E & A, sodium and zinc.Directions to use – Soak chia seeds in water for few minutes and can be added to cereal, oatmeal, smoothies
- Reviews (0)
- Pure and Natural raw chia seeds, gluten free. Cholesterol Free and low in carbs
- Chia seeds are great plant-based source of omega-3 fatty acids, anti oxidants and minerals.
- Chia seeds are excellent source of proteins, fibres, keeps you healthy and helps in loosing weight.
- Chia seeds are good source of calcium and helps in strong bones.The omega 3 fatty acids help in maintaining moisture levels in the skin and rejuvenate the skin.
- Chia seeds also helps in reducing chronic inflammation and provide numerous B-vitamins, including thiamin, riboflavin and niacin.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.