First Bud Organics Chia Seeds – 250g
- Fresh and Natural: Freshly packed and contains no added flavours or chemicals.
- Farm-Fresh: Sourced from the best farms, produced organically with no use of insecticide or chemicals. It is also Gluten-free, cholesterol-free and low in Carbs.
- Health benefits: Reduces obesity, heart-diseases, lowers blood-sugar levels, increases good cholesterol, boosts heart-health and fertility. High calcium makes strong bones and Omega 3 fatty acids help in maintaining moisture levels in the skin and rejuvenate the skin. B-vitamins, including Thiamin and Riboflavin help in reducing chronic inflammation and constipation.
- Rich Source: It has high quantities of Omega 3, Antioxidants, iron, fibre, calcium and many more vital nutrients that the body requires.
- Including in your diet: You can eat it raw or cook it. But they should be soaked before eating.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Chia seeds are excellent source of fibres, omega 3 fatty acids and minerals.The seeds are white, gray or black in color and highly nutritious.Chia seeds are also rich in vitamins such as vitamin C, thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin. Other nutrients include vitamin E & A, sodium and zinc.Directions to use – Soak chia seeds in water for few minutes and can be added to cereal, oatmeal, smoothies.
Hygienically packed: Every packet is packed carefully in hygienic conditions and hermetically sealed to keep the contents fresh and retain its natural flavour and ingredients.
|Dimensions||17 × 10 × 8 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.