First Bud Organics Pahadi Honey -500 gm
First Bud Organics Pahadi Hony is the purest form of raw honey that we offer to our customers. Our Honey is procured directly from the hills of the Uttarakhand.
- Additional information
- Reviews (52)
First Bud Organics Pahadi honey is totally organic and packed in small batches. It has rich flavor and aroma. It comes in glass bottle. This product is perfect for gifting on special occasion. Our Pahadi honey provides quick energy. Its antioxidants and anti bacterial property helps boosting immune system. You can start your day with a spoon of honey into a cup of warm water. This pahadi honey has a silky and melt-in-your-mouth texture. Just a spoonful of this finger-licking honey brings an aroma of untouched forests and refreshes your soul.
Here are some of the main features of First Bud Organics Pahadi Honey :
- This high-quality and purest honey comes from the highly coveted Apis CerenaIndica honeybee that is indigenous to Uttrakhand.
- It is packaged in specially designed wooden bee boxes in the high altitude villages in the mountains.
- This Organic Pahadi honey is available in glass bottles in small batches with a minimal human touch thus comes to you in fresh and unadulterated form.
- Also our Pahadi Honey is free from any artificial sweeteners or pesticides, antibiotics or chemicals.
- A must dietary and health supplement for children, old and young people alike.
- Therefore it promotes digestive health and strengthens the immune system.
Our Honey is main choice of our customers as corporate gifts. With our other immunity enhancer products this product is high in sale. The product is in high demand due to its immunity boosting traits in all the seasons specially in the winters. We source it from beautiful native region of Uttarakhand Hills. Where in most of the remote areas where beekeeping is common for pahadi honey. In addition, the use of pesticides and chemicals is negligible and the environmental pollution is at minimal level.
|Dimensions||17 × 10 × 12 cm|
RAW MULTI FLOWER HONEY
Do not use honey in infants and young children under 12 months of age.
Honey tends to crystallize and it can be liquefied by placing in hot water.