First Bud Organics Chia Seeds – 250g
First Bud Organics Chia Seeds are Freshly packed and contains no added flavors or chemicals. Chia seeds are excellent source Omega 3, Antioxidants, iron, fiber, calcium and many more vital nutrients. Thus a complete supplement for a healthy lifestyle. Our Chia Seeds are available in 500 gm of packaging.
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
First Bud Organics Chia Seeds are excellent source of fibers, omega 3 fatty acids and minerals. The seeds are white, gray or black in color and highly nutritious. Chia seeds are also rich in vitamins such as vitamin C, thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin. Also, other nutrients include vitamin E & A, sodium and zinc.
Directions of using First Bud Organics Chia Seeds:
– Soak chia seeds in water for few minutes and add them to cereal, oatmeal or smoothies according to your taste.
- Hygienically packed: Every packet of Chia Seeds is packed carefully in hygienic conditions and hermetically sealed to keep the contents fresh and retain its natural flavor and ingredients. Thus adds as a perfect diet supplement.
- Fresh and Natural: Freshly packed and contains no added flavours or chemicals.
- Farm-Fresh: Sourced from the best farms, produced organically with no use of insecticide or chemicals. It is also Gluten-free, cholesterol-free and low in Carbs.
- Health benefits of First Bud Chia Seeds: Reduces obesity, heart-diseases, lowers blood-sugar levels, increases good cholesterol, boosts heart-health and fertility. Also high calcium makes strong bones and Omega 3 fatty acids help in maintaining moisture levels in the skin and rejuvenate the skin. B-vitamins, including Thiamin and Riboflavin help in reducing chronic inflammation and constipation.
- Rich Source: First Bud Chia Seeds has high quantities of Omega 3, Antioxidants, iron, fiber, calcium and many more vital nutrients that the body requires.
- Including in your diet: You can eat it raw or cook it. It is better to soak seeds before eating.
|Dimensions||17 × 10 × 8 cm|